Current Job Openings
Status: Full-Time Ministerial Staff (Exempt)
Supervisor: Senior Pastor
The Worship Pastor will work closely with the Senior Pastor to provide leadership and oversight in all areas of worship ministry. This includes providing primary leadership for planning, conducting, and evaluating a comprehensive music ministry. The ideal candidate will have an abiding love for Christ and His Church. They will be musically gifted, experienced in congregational leadership, effective in communication, and have a heart for disciple-making.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serve as lead worshiper in all worship services
- Build necessary teams needed to carry out all areas of worship. Attention should be given to maximizing and developing the full diversity of musical and technical gifts within our faith family.
- Plan the corporate worship services in coordination with the Senior Pastor. Services should be prayerfully organized with conceptual forethought, theological accuracy, and musical appropriateness. Ensure all musical and technical aspects of service are done with excellence. Oversee song selection, media preparation and presentation, and sound and lighting.
- Direct weekly activities and rehearsals necessary to facilitate meaningful worship services.
- Spend time developing relationships with church members and guests.
- Assist in providing pastoral care for entire congregation with a special emphasis on those involved in Worship Ministry.
- Lead out in the spiritual formation of worship ministry team members and volunteers.
- Plan and oversee the music ministry budgets.
- Supervise and coordinate all leaders and volunteers with in the worship ministry. This includes any age related worship ministries and environments.
- Lead out in all audio, video, slides, and live-stream production of Sunday morning worship and weekly gatherings. This includes special performances and projects.
- Embrace the church’s mission, further the church’s vision, and actively promote unity among the body.
- Attend staff meetings and assist the staff in accomplishing church-wide goals in all ministry areas.
- Serve as the primary leader and visionary for technology needs in the church.
- Provide leadership and oversight for media production and media platforms that help us share the message of the Gospel within the church and to the world
- Personally seek to be a disciple maker both locally and globally.
- Participate in long-term and short term strategic planning.
- Stay current in personal and professional growth in order to provide quality worship experiences.
- Other duties as assigned by Senior Pastor.
Some college or seminary preferred. At least 5-10 years of ministry experience
For more information, please call the church office (254) 666-2741 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Level: Part-Time Support Staff
Supervisor: Children's Minister
Hours: 10-12 hours a month
Role: To provide a safe, nurturing, teaching environment for children, from birth through age five or completion of kindergarten, during church related functions.
- Help provide and maintain a Christian environment in which the children may grow physically, emotionally, mentally, socially, and spiritually.
- Become acquainted with each child and aware of his/her needs.
- Give each child the attention needed to assure his/her best welfare. (This relates to eating, toileting,sleeping, playing, working, health care, safety, etc.)
- Cooperate in maintaining a happy atmosphere in which each child may come to know his/herlimitations.
- Be familiar with and follow the established personnel policies and procedures.
- Work according to the schedule outlined by the Coordinator.
- Maintain a clean and orderly room each day.
- Inform the Coordinator of needed supplies, repairs, and materials.
- Make careful observations and written notations of significant behavior of children for whom you areresponsible.
- Take advantage of discipleship training classes, workshops, and other training opportunities that relate to teaching preschoolers.
- Hours of work average from 12 to 15 hours a month. Workers hours are flexible. Not all workers are scheduled for every event. Hourly compensation is based on experience.
- Childcare workers are paid every two weeks.
- All childcare workers hired will be required to have a background check done.
- Childcare hours are scheduled a month at a time. If a childcare worker has times they cannot work during an upcoming month, they will contact the childcare coordinator with that information.
- Childcare workers must be flexible and willing to work with differing age groups of preschoolers and children as needed.
- Childcare workers will be required to attend paid childcare training. Workers are expected to follow training guidelines.
- Childcare days and hours vary from month to month depending on the church calendar. Some examples of days and hours worked are as follows:
- Sunday mornings: 9:00 AM -12:30 PM
- Occasional Sunday evenings: 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Wednesday evenings: 5:30 PM -8:00 PM
- Occasional Saturday evenings: 5:00 – 9:15
To apply for this position, please contact Gayle Terry in the church office: