Printable Instructions HERE
Green and yellow poster board or card stock
Thin yarn – approximately 18 inches
Ornament hanger or small piece of yarn (for hanging)
Pen or writing utensil
1. Cut a piece of green poster board or card stock into the shape of a Christmas tree.
2. Punch holes at the tips of each branch on the Christmas tree.
3. Secure one end of the yarn to the starting point at the top of the tree. Feed the yarn through each hole, crisscrossing the tree as you work your way down. Make sure the garland is long enough to crisscross the tree. Tape the end of the yarn to the back of the tree to secure.
4. Write portions of Isaiah 9:6 between the yarn. (For a child / will be born / for us, / a son / will be given / to us.)
5. Cut a piece of yellow poster board or card stock into the shape of a star.
6. Attach star to the top of the tree with tape or glue.
7. Attach a hanger or a piece of twine to the back to hang the tree.
Be sure to bring the tree with you on Sunday and hang it on the Christmas Tree in the Worship Center foyer!